WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
It takes a lot of time, care, and dedication to make beer this good. Maybee Brew is looking to add an eager and motivated individual to fill the role of Brewer.
As a Brewer you will work closely alongside our Head Brewer. This will include production responsibilities such as:
- Canning Days (Set-Up, Packaging, and Teardown)
- Lifting and handling of raw ingredients including malt, hops and yeast.
- Dry Hopping
- General brewery cleaning tasks (CIP’s, keg washing, etc)
- Cellaring Activities (Gravity Checks, Dry Hopping, etc)
- Assisting the Head Brewer in the brewing process
- Inventory Management
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Craft Beer. An understanding of the brewing process is an asset. Attention to detail is extremely important, as well as the ability to perform the physically demanding duties of brewing.
- Ability to complete repetitive and/or monotonous tasks
- Carrying, lifting heavy items, transferring, lifting/pushing items, operating heavy equipment, maintaining one position for a prolonged period
- Ability to lift 30kgs repetitively throughout a shift
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in a high temperature or cold environment
This is a full time position that will require the successful candidate to be able to work on a flexible schedule as production needs dictate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply in person at 559 Wilsey Road, or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com